Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ginko, Please


I forgot the PIN for my ATM card. . . the one I've had for 10 years and use sometimes multiple times a week. At this point it's basically an automatic, physical motion that kicks in when I'm in front of a keypad. Except for today at the grocery store when it didn't work. After two more tries I got locked out and had to call the bank to have them reset it. I think I know what it is, so I'll try again tomorrow at an ATM that doesn't suck my card all the way in. Shute. That combined with ordering and paying for a burrito and then almost walking home without actually taking the burrito from the counter is making me think that perhaps I am not aging well. Or maybe I've just reached my username/password saturation point!

Photo: Athens, 3/2007

No comments: